Student Scholarship Program - Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions shall apply to the Vendre.ca Student Scholarship Program.
- 1. To be eligible for a Vendre.ca Student Scholarship candidates meet the following criteria:
- a. Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
- b. Be a student planning to enroll, or continuing to be enrolled, in full-time studies in a
diploma or degree program at a Canadian post-secondary school in the academic year of the
- 2. One scholarship of 1000$ will be awarded yearly. The chosen Scholarship recipients will be
required to provide:
- a. A complete application form;
- b. Proof of citizenship (copy of citizenship, permanent residence card, birth certificate,
- c. Proof of full-time school enrolment during the academic term of the application at an
accredited educational institution recognized by Vendre.ca;
- d. Academic transcript.
- 3. The awarding of the scholarship is conditional upon the receipt of the above documents. If the
requested information cannot be verified by Vendre.ca, or it is otherwise determined that the
applicant is not in compliance with the present Terms and Conditions, Vendre.ca reserves the right
to disqualify the recipient’s application and forfeit their award.
- 4. The recipients of the scholarship chosen by Vendre.ca may be required to provide references.
- 5. Applications can be submitted any time. Applications submitted after September 21st will be considered for the next year.
- 6. Applications may be submitted in English or French, but the application must be in one language
- 7. The Scholarship administrator will be responsible for evaluating the written entries based on the
- a. Clarity of thought and communication of content;
- b. Feasibility of ideas;
- c. Use of personal experiences;
- d. Creativity and originality.
- 8. All final decisions regarding the recipients of the scholarship will be made by Vendre.ca. Upon
submission, all content contained in the application becomes the property of Vendre.ca;
- 9. By entering this Scholarship competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and
the decisions of Vendre.ca, which decisions shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding.
- 10. You certify that all the information provided on the application form and in all the
accompanying documents is true, accurate, and complete to the best of your knowledge. You understand
that any falsified information will render you ineligible for this scholarship.
- 11. By submitting this Scholarship application, you hereby authorize Vendre.ca and its employees,
agents, contractors and those of its affiliates to release any information provided in or relating
to your Scholarship application to its representatives, who need to know such information for
purposes of administering and promoting this program. The information collected shall be used only
for purposes of evaluating your scholarship application.
- 12. You hereby authorize third parties, such as educational institutions, to release information
required for the Vendre.ca Student Scholarship Program, to the representatives of Vendre.ca who need
to know such information for purposes of administering the Vendre.ca Student Scholarship Program.
This information may include personal evaluations, and verification of student information.
- 13. Vendre.ca hereby agrees and covenants that the information gathered in connection with
scholarship applications, including your name, city and province of residence, likeness, photograph,
post-secondary program name, and any direct quotes made by you in respect to the Scholarship
Program, shall remain strictly confidential and shall be used exclusively for the purpose of
determining the recipient of the bursary, unless otherwise specifically authorized in writing by the
- 14. Recipients must inform themselves as to the tax consequences of receiving a scholarship.
- 15. The definition of "full-time" student status and “reduced course load” is determined by the
applicable post-secondary institution.
- 16. Vendre.ca reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, amend or cancel this
Scholarship program at any time without any specific notice to the applicants and without prejudice.